Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Color Coach Challenge: Pacific Point

Welcome to another week of color coach challenge. Every week the girls from the Sunny Morning Chat are choosing a color from the color coach and following the suggested color combination.

The color this week is Pacific Point.   You saw Carol's take on Pacific Point on  Carol's Blog. 

Here is my take on Pacific Point:

I used Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry. 

I used the fabric from the Floral District collection for the Rich Razzleberry circles.  The circles were created by simply running the fabric through the Big Shot.  The cut the fabric smoothly.

My stamp set is Circle Circus.   I used the stamp set to stamp the background.  

I hope you are inspired to try using the farbic on you scrapbook pages.  It works just like paper :)

Thanks for looking.

Next is Liz's Blog

2 comments:

  1. Nice scrapbook page, Jessica! We have been missing you on chat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Jessica! So glad you played along this week. We have missed your pages.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...