Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Downline Meeting

My upline Cindy had a meeting for us Saturday.  We learned to make a paper bow and a beautiful card using the Build A Blossom SS and punch  from the Occasions Mini Catalog. 

I will post some picks as soon as I make one that isn't a sample.  I wasn't very careful when making them, so  they are a little sloppy.

We also had a card swap, which is so much fun. 

Here is the card I made:


I like to keep it simple.

I used the Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die to create the frame.
I used glue dots for the Baja Breeze Glass Glitter.
I sponged the border with Baja Breeze ink.

The only "trick" I used was to create the embossing in the sentiment.  I don't have any craft ink spots, so I used versa mark ink.  First I placed the stamp in the versa mark, then in the Baja Breeze dye ink pad. Then I stamped the image on the card and embossed. 


Give it try.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...