Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Last week I had the first Stamping Kids Class.  Stamping Kids is a group of children ages 6 and up that want to create some cards and Valentine's.  We had a lot of fun.  They were better at stamping than I am, lol.

Here is what we made:

These have a Smarties inside

These have Dum Dums.

Some cute cards.
I wish I had some clever thing to write about the use of Smarties and Dum Dums but I don't. 

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Real Red, Melon Mambo
Punches:1-3/4 Inch Scallop Circle Punch  Heart-To-Heart Punch  Scallop Oval Punch
Big Shot Machine
Two Tags Stampin' Up! Bigz Die  
Scalloped Heart Of Hearts Stampin' Up! Embosslits Die

Give it a try.  Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what clever uses for this die! I'll have to keep that in mind for the future! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...