Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Scrapbook Class

Here are the scrapbook pages for this months club.  We usually make 1-2page layout, however this month we made 2- 2page layouts.


Our first layout was a spring layout.

This cardstock just yells spring to me.
The title was printed in MDS on glossy paper then I stamped the flowers

I didn't add any mats because I have so many spring pictures that I wanted to have space for later.

I used: 
Stamp Set: Punched Posies ( it was a hostess set and no longer available) 
Cardstock:  Tempting Turquoise, Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise,Old Olive, Concord Crush 
Embellishments: Brights Buttons
The title was created in MDS and printed on glossy paper.


The second layout we made is birthday.

Birthday presents and candles
I like using stamps as background.  We cut some of the stamps to give it dimension.

Add caption

I used:

Stamp Set:  Party Hearty
Cardstock: So Saffron, and Celebrations DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
3/4" Circle Punch
Title is also printed from MDS


Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...