Friday, May 6, 2011

Nature Walk Stamp Set April Scrapbook Pages

For the month of April I focused my classes on the Nature Walk stamp set.

Here is the first layout we made:


 I didn't make titles for these pages.  I figured they are pretty general enough they can be used for anything.



 I used one of the clear blocks to stamp the background.  It created a distressed look.



 The white background circles were created by stamping a background with the stamps and then using punches to make the circles. The other circles were punched from the Nature Walk DSP.


We made our own "DSP" so to speak, lol.


I used:
Card stock:  Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Nature Walk DSP (no longer available)
Inks: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron
Markers:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Early Espresso


Here is the second layout we made:


 This is definitely one of my favorite layouts.

The title background is hand stamped.  I cut the sparrow out of the DSP and then I used blender pens to give it some life.  The picture mats are 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 and 3 x 4.




The mats on this page are 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 and 5 x 5.









 I used:

Card stock:  Marina Mist, Whisper White, Nature Walk DSP (no longer available)
Inks: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron
Markers:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Early Espresso

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, I like how you used the DSP as photo mats.

    Hugs
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful scrapbook pages! You have completly inspired me to get back to scrapbooking! It has been way too long! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...