Monday, January 17, 2011

Baja Breeze

My order came last week but I have been having a hard time trying to figure out where to start.  So, I closed my eyes, put my hand in the box and picked the first thing I grabbed.  The winner was Baja Breeze Glass Glitter.

It is chunkier than I thought it was going to be.  It turns out, glass glitter is the good old fashion glitter we had growing up.  Made me feel like a kid again.


Cardstock: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Ribbon: 5/8 Grosgrain Chocolate Chip
Stamp Set: Sweet Birthday
Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
Punches: Word Window Punch


Give it a try.  Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Great birthday card Jessica. Clean and simple with glitter........... I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card. Love all the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card - love the CAS layout! Great idea to close your eyes and pick something, too! :) tfs

    PS - Followed you here via SC blog thread

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...