Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cup Cake Craze

Cupcakes seem to be the new in thing.  I haven't placed my order from the new Occasions mini (which is loaded with cupcakes) but my Party Hearty stamp set has a cupcake.  Here is my cupcake inspired card.

Add caption
My only note on this card is that I used the crimper on the pink band .  Other than what you see is what you get.

Go try it.  Thanks for looking.

Card Stock:  Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink
Ink- Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride
Embellishments- Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Diamond Glitter

I decided the inside was to plain so I added cupcakes in Blushing Bride.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card. It is super cute. Brown and pink are some of my favorites together!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...