Monday, January 10, 2011

Tooth Fairy Box

Over the weekend my daughter lost her tooth.  It wasn't her first one, but it was the first time she wanted to put it somewhere special for the Tooth Fairy.

Here is what we came up with.

Take tooth, leave $5



I saw the little box on the SU site. I was going to use it to make tiny Valentines for my children's classmates, ( and I still will) but Alex saw the prototype and wanted it for the Tooth Fairy.  I couldn't say no to her toothless smile :)



Here is how I made the little box.

Punch four petals

Snip off one end.

Glue together end to end

Glue last petal and bottom

And!! Ta Da!!! 

A tiny box.

I used the Tooth Fairy Stamp and I made the tiny box using the Petal Card Double Punch.

Give it a try.  Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. I hope the tooth fairy appreciated your effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. My daughter enjoyed making it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and clever little box! Thanks for sharing the project and how to make one ourselves! :) tfs

    PS - Followed you here via SC Blog thread!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...