Friday, January 7, 2011

The Verdict Is In . . .

and I love it.

For Christmas my wonderful husband gave me a wide format printer.  (I know every girl's dream, lol)

I finally, made space in my craftroom for it, it is big!!  We installed the software and gave it a whirl. 

Here are the results.

Printed from MDS using a wide format printer.

It was amazing to see a 12x12 print. 

First try
This was the first layout I printed.  It cut off the right side off the page.  But the quality is great.  The colors are bright and lines are sharp.

2nd try.
If at first you don't succeed ...  I adjusted some of the margins and this time it cut off the bottom.  Which really only I, and now you, know.  It really looks like I made it that way. 

3rd try

Well third times the charm. This time I adjusted ALL the margins . . .

AND !!!!  TA DA!!!!  A full layout!!!

Now I only hope the ink cartridges are cheap, because I have a feeling I will be doing a lot of printing :)

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Wowzier!! Awesome job! TFS I followed over from the Stampin' Connection Thread.

    Holly/Rubber Redneck

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Another thing to add to my wish list. LOL. Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! Do you still love it? I keep thinking I need one of those but can't decide which one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...