Saturday, December 4, 2010

MDS: Mirror pages Create 1 page end with 2

I think I mentioned how much I enjoy using photo boxes, so of course today I want to share one more technique using photo boxes and one other technique that I think is magic. 




MDS scrapbook page
I used photo boxes to create the frame and, of course, the photo box itself.


First photo box with paper fill.


I used the photo box to create the larger of the two  boxes then filled it with my DSP from the left menu.  Just drag and drop the paper into the box.

Add photo box for picture

Then add another photo box and resize.  (I'll show how to get it centered and create a group in another post.)

Last box.

Finally, I created the last box resized it, sent it back and placed it in the corner.  At this point I also matted all the boxes and applied it to all the boxes on the page.

The rest of the page is digital stamps.  I used:
Candy Cane Lane Photocard Digital Kit - Digital Download 122177
Til Christmas Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download 123949


But here is the magic.  When I finished the page I liked it so much I felt it need a partner.

Insert duplicate page mirrored.

And Ta Da!!!!!!!

Mirrored Page



Now I have a page for my son and daughter.  Love it.

Go try it.  Thanks  for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...