Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December Scrapbook Class

We had our monthly scrapbook class.  The theme was Christmas.  We created a two page hybrid layout.


December Scrapbook Pages

We used the jumbo roller stamp for the first time, that was fun to try and make straight line. We used it to create the background.  The stamping wheel we used is Sparkle and Shine.  We used Garden Green ink on Cherry Cobbler (my new favorite color) 12x 12 card stock.




Of course it's Christmas, and what's Christmas without presents.  We made a BIG present to hold pictures.
I used 5/8" grosgrain ribbon and 4 - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"  mats in Garden Green.





I created the labels in MDS.  I made them a little bigger than what shows up, and then I  added a little bling.



More hybrid MDS.  More bling.

These labels were in the Christmas Cheer Digital Kit - Digital Download 123956




My favorite part of Christmas is the tree.  There is just something wonderful about a well decorated tree, so why not put one on your page. 
I cut a piece of 8 1/2 x 11" page to 6" x 11".  then I just quick sketched the tree and cut it out. 
The bark is 1" x 2" piece of card stock I ran through the BigShot using the Lattice folder.
The candy canes were also created in MDS.  I colored, cut and pasted.

Ta da!!!  Merry Christmas!!!

Give it a try.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...