Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Twelve Days of Christmas



Twelve Days of Christmas
December 25- January 5, 2010

I saw something similar to this in the Holiday Mini Catalog pg 34 (#120926) and had to try it.  The one in the catalog is 25 days and pre-cut, only assembly required.

I was going to make 25 boxes but I ran out paper, so the Twelve days it is.

I used the fancy favor die to cut out the twelve boxes and assembled them using sticky strip.  (Sticky strip is great when you are making boxes)

BTW  I embellished the boxes BEFORE I put them together.  It seemed easier while the box was still flat.

If you don't have My Digital Studio, put it on your wish list.  It is a great resource for "stamping" in different sizes.  I ordered the Christmas Cheer download and used the embellishments it came with to create the numbers. The best part is you can make the numbers as big or as little as you want.  LOVE IT!!!

I cut my Candy Cane DSP to fit the box.  That's all I got on that.  : )

Once everything was cut I put it together and Ta da!!   Twelve Days of Christmas.

Supplies:
Paper:  Real Red 12 x 12, Candy Cane DSP
Accesories:  Old Olive ribbon,  Tinsel Trim Clear
MDS:    Christmas Cheer Digital Kit 
Big Shot machine and Fancy Favor Bigz die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...